Intense, low-impact home cardio workout
- Designed for beginners, advanced athletes and professionals
- Low impact exercise, safe to use in rehabilitation (knee and hip injuries)
- Offers great cardio, strength and HIIT training programs – suitable for group training sessions in fitness centers and other institutions that deal with sport activities
- Focuses on legs and core, full-body workout possible with additional equipment (e.g. weighted ski poles)
- It increases strength, endurance, coordination, balance and explosiveness
- Portable machine, suitable for indoor and home use
- Resistance is fully adjustable, offering 6 intensity levels.
- Already includes the bottle&towel holder set and Pro Ski wheels set for transportation
- Training videos available
Basic Special Edition Ski Simulator is a great way to strengthen your muscles and improve your cardio capacity before a ski season! This will make it possible for you to enjoy the slopes for hours on end without getting tired. In addition to that, exercising on Basic Special Edition Ski Simulator will help you develop balance, coordination, and agility. It increases strength, endurance, coordination, balance and explosiveness. While exercising you can use all different workout equipment (e.g. weighted ski poles).
This machine is specifically designed for beginners, advanced athletes and professionals, who would like to get in shape, improve body readiness for winter-season, or to be fit all year. It is also a great injury rehabilitation tool, as well as cross-training machine for anyone who participates in high-impact sports and would like to give their joints a chance to rest. Proper strength, technique and balance will also significantly decrease the likelihood of injuries.
Exercising on Basic Special Edition Ski Simulator will primarily target the same muscles that are also used while skiing, namely the core (abs & back), upper and lower leg muscles and feet. With the use of additional equipment, such as weighted poles, a full-body workout can be achieved, burning upwards of 1000kcal/h.
Forms of ski fitness training with Basic Special Edition Ski Simulator
The primary goal of cardio training is to develop maximum functional capacity and decrease the percentage of body fat.
The development of power can be achieved with proper exercise selection. The addition of an elastic band will increase resistance, which will help increase muscle strength.
HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training)
Short, intense exercises are proven to benefit the development of athletic ability and physical condition while burning huge amounts of fat.