Ski Cardio Workout with modules – »ALL IN ONE MACHINE«
- Appropriate for beginners and intermediate skiers
- Easy and quick setup of foot positions and different options for exercise, with option to use sport shoes, ski boots, snowboard etc.
- Mono use, possible setup of inside to outside leg spacing
- Low impact exercise, intended for preparing you for the ski season
- Focuses on legs and core, full body workout possible with fitness equipment (poles, ball,…) and use of mobile phone.
- Portable machine, suitable for indoor and home use
- Resistance is fully adjustable, offering 6 intensity levels.
Basic Premium Edition Ski Simulator is a great way to strengthen your muscles and improve your cardio capacity before a ski season! This will make it possible for you to enjoy the slopes for hours on end without getting tired. It offers you easy and quick setupof foot positions and different options for exercise, with option to use sport shoes, ski boots, snowboard etc. Mono use, possible setup of inside to outside leg spacing. It is an ALL IN ONE OPTION, as the purchase enables a free selection of carts; can pick just the ones you need. It helps you to activate exactly the same body muscle, that you activate on ski or snowboard. In addition to that, exercising on Basic Premium Edition Ski Simulator will help you develop balance, coordination, agility and prepare you for ski season.
This machine is specifically designed for everyone who would like to improve their movements and maybe also learn or just try to ski or snowboard. On machine you will automatically make right turns and movement of the body. Proper strength, technique and balance will also significantly decrease the likelihood of injuries.
Exercising on Basic Premium Edition Ski Simulator will primarily target the same muscles that are also used while skiing, namely the core (abs & back),upper and lower leg muscles and feet. With the use of additional equipment, such as weighted poles, a full-body workout can be achieved, burning upwards of 1000kcal/h.
Forms of ski fitness training with Basic Premium Edition Ski Simulator
The primary goal of cardio training is to develop maximum functional capacity and decrease the percentage of body fat.
With different options for exercise – to use sport shoes, ski boots, snowboard etc., you will upgrade your ski knowledge or upgrade it.
Development of power can be achieved with the proper exercise selection. Addition of elastic band will increase resistance, which will help increase muscle strength.
HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
Short, intense exercises are proven to benefit the development of athletic ability and physical condition, while burning huge amounts of fat.