The ultimate ski fitness machine for beginners, advanced athletes and professionals
- Designed for beginners, advanced athletes and professionals
- Intended for different events and fairs, hotels, sports shops and fitness centers
- Use of advanced technology to detect the movement of the user
- It reproduces the skier’s movement on a virtual ski slope and transforms exercising into an interactive game
- Focuses on legs and core
- It increases strength, endurance, coordination, balance and explosiveness
- Portable machine, suitable for indoor and home use
- Resistance is fully adjustable, offering 6 intensity levels
Simulator Pro Ski Fit 360 uses advanced technology to detect the movement of the user. It reproduces the skier’s movement on a virtual ski slope and transforms exercising into an interactive game. Is actually intended for different events and fairs, hotels, sports shops and fitness centers, but you can use it too at home if you buy a virtual game (virtual ski-game set). This machine is also great for strengthening your muscles and improve your cardio capacity. It will help you enjoy skiing and also make new experiences because you can ski like professionals.
This machine is designed for beginners, advanced athletes and professionals, who would like to ski with a virtual ski-game and having fun. Exercising on the machine will primarily target the same muscles that are also used while skiing, namely the core (abs & back), upper and lower leg muscles and feet.
Forms of ski fitness training with Ski Fit 360 Ski Simulator
The primary goal of cardio training is to develop maximum functional capacity.
The development of power can be achieved with proper exercise selection. The addition of an elastic band will increase resistance, which will help increase muscle strength.
HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training)
Short, intense exercises are proven to benefit the development of athletic ability and physical condition.